This pack includes over 50 useful, vibrant and creative resources. You can save money by purchasing this bumper pack.
VCOP Display Pack 1
- A list of the vocabulary for different ages
- 76 x vocabulary flashcards (blue)
- Blank vocabulary flashcards (write your own or ask the children to write their own.)
- Wow Words stars to cut out. (Print on to coloured paper & laminate.)
- 21 x connective flash cards (green)
- Blank connective flashcards
- 35 x opener flash cards (purple)
- Blank opener flashcards
- Punctuation speech bubbles with the different punctuation in.
- Punctuation circles (cut out to make a large punctuation pyramid display)
- Punctuation fans (in colour)
- Blank fans (black & white)
- Blank fans (colour)
VCOP Display Pack 2
- 76 x vocabulary flash cards (purple) 4 per A4 landscape page.
- Blank vocabulary flashcards
- Wow Word stars to cut out white
- Wow Word stars pink
- 18 x connective flash cards (red)
- Blank connective flashcards
- 34 x openers flash cards (orange)
- Blank openers flashcards
- Punctuation speech bubbles (green)
- Blank speech bubbles
VCOP Superhero Display Pack
- VCOP Superhero title/heading page
- VCOP Superhero character posters (one per character) Violet Vocabulary, Captain Connective, Ozzy/Incredible Opener, Dr Punctuation.
- VCOP Slogan posters (one for each character)
- Vocabulary flashcards x 48 (purple) 4 per A4 portrait page.
- Blank vocabulary flashcards (write on).
- Connective flashcards x 20 (red)
- Blank connective flashcards.
- Openers flashcards x 48 (orange/yellow)
- Blank openers flashcards
- Punctuation circles (green border) all punctuation.
VCOP Superhero Introductory PowerPoint
Explains the concept of big writing and introduces the VCOP characters. This can be edited to suit the needs of your class. This PowerPoint also includes the superhero images should you wish to create any more superhero posters of your own.
Fiction Display Pack
- Settings display
- Writing Dialogue display
- Creating Plots display
- Paragraphs display
- Don't use said colourful speech bubbles
- Onomatopoeia posters
Non-Fiction Writing Display Pack
These are colourful posters. They can be printed as a display or could contribute to a working wall.
You can show these on the Interactive Whiteboard and write on them for whole class teaching. You can print out, use as leaflets and so on.
- Non-Fiction Planning Sheets. These are planning frames for the different genres.
- Recounts Display Posters
- Persuasion Display Posters
- Non-chronological Reports Display Posters
- Letter Display Posters
- Journalistic Writing Display Posters
- Instructions Display Posters
- Informal Writing Display Posters
- Formal Writing Display Posters
- Explanations Display Posters
- Editing Writing Display Posters
- Discussions Display Posters
- Diaries Display Posters
- Biographical Writing Display Posters
Word Level/Vocabulary Resources
- Colourful alphabet posters
- Counting posters (number words)
- Colour posters (colour woprds)
- KS1 Vocabulary colourful flashcards (days, months, colours, numbers etc).
- KS2 Vocabulary colourful flashcards
Spelling Pattern Posters/Resources
Useful for teaching spelling.
- words ending in 'le' posters
- words ending in 'le' flashcards
- suffixes posters
- suffixes flashcards
- silent letters display
- silent letters flashcards
- prefixes display
- prefixes flashcards
- nouns ending in 's' display
- nouns ending in 's' flashcards
- how words change when 'y' is added posters
- how words change when 'y' is added flashcards
- how words change when 'er' or 'est' are added display
- how words change when 'er' or 'est' or added flashcards
- how words alter when 'ing' is added posters
- how words alter when 'ing' is added flashcards
- compound words posters
- compound words flashcards
Library/Book Corner Organisation Pack
Includes labels for: Fiction, Non-Fiction, Library, Reading Books and so on.
VCOP Help Mats (Differentiated)
These are an excellent idea as they are suitable for all ages and abilities. Sometimes children can be swamped by a big list of vocabulary, connectives, openers and punctuation. These help mats are for Levels 1-2, Levels 2-3, Levels 3-4 and Levels 4-5. Therefore you can use these as and when required. You can differentiate the writing targets without the children being aware that they are on a different level to their friends.
I use these all of the time. I laminated them and have them in a folder in my classroom.
These are colourful and have eye catching graphics. They are professional looking.
VCOP Interactive Game - Vocabulary
This is a Who Wants to be a Millionaire PowerPoint Game to teach/revise ambitious vocabulary which can be used as individual learning on a classroom computer or as a whole class activity. Your class will love the sound effects! This can be edited to suit the needs of your class. Instructions included.
VCOP Interactive Game - Connectives
This is a Who Wants to be a Millionaire PowerPoint Game to teach/revise connectives which can be used as individual learning on a classroom computer or as a whole class activity. Your class will love the sound effects! This can be edited to suit the needs of your class. Instructions included.
VCOP Interactive Game Vocabulary, Connectives, Openers & Punctuation
This is a Weakest Link PowerPoint Game to teach/revise VCOP. Your class will find this so entertaining, especially when Ann Robinson gives some insults! (I have selected the appropriate insults. They are child friendly and inoffensive - don't worry!) This game is timed so it will have your classroom bursting with energy as the children compete individually or in teams. Instructions & question cards included.
VCOP Interactive Game Vocabulary, Connectives, Openers and Punctuation
This is a Blockbusters interactive game for use on any interactive whiteboard. This will captivate the children and they will compete to make their way across or down the hexagons. Instructions & question cards included.
Kung Fu Punctuation PowerPoint
This is a simple PowerPoint file to introduce this concept. You can add to and edit this file to suit the needs of your class. Includes sound effects.
VCOP Level Descriptors
This is a pdf document with the Level Descriptors for writing. You can print as many copies as you wish.
VCOP Child Friendly Level Descriptors
This is a pdf document with the Child Friendly Level Descriptors for writing. The statements are easy to read and have smiley face bullet points to appeal to the pupils. The language is easy to understand. You can print as many copies as you wish.
These can be used in a variety of ways as classroom posters, marking ladders, booklets, assessment records and so on. A useful file to have!
All files are on PDF format. If you do not have Adobe Reader installed on your computer, you can easily download this for free at www.adobe.com.
The posters are A4 size but if you change the settings on your printer, you could print in any size. The posters are colourful.
The games are PowerPoint files.
Uses of Posters
· This pack is ideal for displays. You could use this in full (which would fill a large display board) or in sections. You could add the posters as your topic progresses.
· Print and make a book for display.
· Make a working-wall/informative wall.
· Show on your interactive whiteboard as information slides.
· You could use these posters as teaching prompts. Excellent for your visual learners.
· Vocabulary cards aid spelling and vocabulary acquisition.
Uses of Games
- Individual or whole class teaching. Hours of fun!
- No site licence required so grab a bargain and share with your colleagues.
· Once purchased, you can save to your computer and use over and over again.
· You can print as many copies as you wish as often as you wish.
· If you laminate the posters or print on to card, you can use year after year to save you time!